Press "Enter" to skip to content

确定!联邦政府将撤离因冠状病毒而被困在中国的澳大利亚人

Last updated on 二月 3, 2020

总理斯科特·莫里森(Scott Morrison)表示,联邦政府将试图撤离因致命的冠状病毒爆发,而被困在中国的“被隔离和脆弱的澳大利亚人”。

内阁国家安全委员会今天早些时候开会,在听取了周一的北京中国官方的通报后,决定采取行动。

莫里森表示,在遭受病毒袭击的武汉市的儿童与老人将优先考虑。

他们将被带到澳属 Christmas Island 隔离。

迄今为止,这种致命疾病的爆发夺走了120多人的生命,并在中国感染了4000多人。

疏散操作的细节仍在最后确定中。

更多内容即将更新,请关注。

(以上内容由游外编辑部第一时间翻译整理,如有疏漏,以英文原文为准)

原文:https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-29/government-to-evacuate-australians-from-hubei/11909090

Prime Minister Scott Morrison says the Federal Government will try to evacuate “isolated and vulnerable Australians” trapped in China because of the outbreak of the deadly coronavirus.

The National Security Committee of Cabinet met earlier today and decided to launch the operation, after a briefing from Chinese authorities in Beijing on Monday.

Mr Morrison said children and elderly people in the virus-hit city of Wuhan would get priority.

They will be taken to Christmas Island for quarantine.

The outbreak of the deadly disease has so far claimed more than 120 lives, and infected more than 4,000 in China.

Details of the evacuation operation are still being finalised.

More to come.